The Natural Place To Stay
Rossmore Park, Rossmore Road, Kilkivan, QLD 4600 - 07 5484 1310
Know for it's birdlife. Kilkivan Bush Camping Park nestled in the foothills of the Oakview State Forest, next to Fat Hen Creek, where you can relax in total peace. Good riding and walking closeby.
The perfect place to come let the world drift away.
Our GPS Coordinates - Lat: 26' 065 / Lon: 152' 17E
Reasons to Visit
- Campers, Caravans and Motorhomes, can find spacious sites with good shade, ppower and water if required. We always give everyone plenty of room even at our busiest times.
- You will find plenty of fireplaces and barbequie points at Kilkivan Bush Camping Park. Some wood is usually available or bring your own to help us out.
- On the range is "The Chminey" a restored part of the Mount Clara Mine Copper Smelter with plenty of 4 Wheel Driving closeby. A short drive takes you to Mudlo Gap National Park, Kinbombi Falls. Take a trip to the historic Theebine Hotel, a true Australian Country Pub or ride "The Rattler" from Gympie. In Goomeri, taste cheeses at Cheeseworld and browse "The Emporium" a real country store for lcothing and stock accessories. Don't forget the Annual Goomeri Pumpkin Festival at the end of May.
- We can accommodate up to 24 in the camping huts. We have a large undercover area, inlcuding camp kitech. Self-cater or we can cater for you from our own commercial kitchen by prior arrangement.
- Pets and Horses are most welcome.